Account and electronic mail data
Registration for Trace de Trail only requires an email address, an identifier and a password.
Your email address can be used in two scenarios :
- To send you alerts in relation to the content added to Trace de trail ( new track, new comment on one of your tracks...). These alerts are optional and can be deactivated from your personal page.
- To send you Trace de trail's monthly newsletter which includes information about the functioning of the site, announcements from trail-running partners and information about the Trace de trail team. You can unsubscribe from this newsletter via the link situated at the base of each newsletter or on your user page.
The email address associated with your account will never be communicated or sold to a third party and Trace de trail is the sole user and only for the two reasons stated above.
If you wish to delete yourTrace de trail account, send the request by email to the following address: email@example.com
Periodically Trace de Trail organises quizzes or questionnaires with partners in connection to tail-running. Only in this context, if you participate, will additional information be asked of you and be used by Trace de Trail or their partners for marketing purposes.
Navigation and cookie data
Cookies are alphanumeric files stored in your terminal to store the users data.
Trace de Trail use two types of cookie, functional and analytic, for several reasons:
- To keep your session open with Trace de Trail to avoid having to identify yourself each time.
- To limit the posting of advertisements targeted at Trace de Trail and which will only be be presented to you occasionally
- To help navigation, by keeping for example, your last search criteria on the site.
- To analyse the frequentation on the Trace de trail site.